donderdag 24 juni 2010

Packing up, moving on!

No, no, I ain't quitting WoW. Just moving my blogging activities to the website of a longtime WoWfriend. Those who know it, I spend 3 evenings a week raiding on the alliance side of Argent Dawn with Gunho and my socializing and pugging times with Steamynose on the horde side. So basicly I'm stuck between a dorf and a fat cow.

Also this means switching from blogspot to wordpress so there's new stuff to learn again, argh. On the bright side. He has given me very little options in the order of customizing the blog so when it comes to editing the blog all I have to do is pass on my wishes, good stuff!

Anyways this is the last post here, off to "When Elekks Fly"! Which does sound a lot better then "Blogsnorts" to if you ask me.

1 opmerking:

  1. oops almost failed to find the new linky :)
    bookmarked :)
    hope you have fun in your new blog home :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen